CLPM 0.4.0 released
Written on 2021-09-14 09:00:00
I have tagged CLPM 0.4.0 and posted the build artifacts at https://files.clpm.dev/clpm/. This release brings quite the laundry list of bug fixes and enhancements, including the much awaited Mac M1 support. The full changelog summary is below the break.
Additionally, the burgeoning CLPM community now has more spaces to interact. If
you're interested in learning about or getting help on CLPM, I encourage you to
#clpm on Libera.chat. We have a Matrix room as well
but the Libera room is currently more active and preferred.
If you are already using CLPM, I encourage you to subscribe to the clpm-announce mail list. This is a low traffic list where new releases will be announced.
- Changed layout of release tarballs.
- Published tarballs now contain a static executable (#11).
- No longer using the deploy library to build releases (#15 #11).
- Updated build script to more easily build static or dynamic executables (#11).
- Fixed bug in computing the source-registry.d file for the clpm client (#16)
- Starting to build up a test suite (#3)
- Added automated testing on Gitlab CI.
clpm-client:*activate-asdf-integration*to control default integration with ASDF upon context activation.
- The default directories for CLPM cache, config, and data have changed on Windows. They are now
- Added new config option
(:grovel :lisp :command). This string is split via shlex into a list of arguments that can be used to start the child lisp process.
(:grovel :lisp :path)in favor of
(:grovel :lisp :command).
- Added new value for
(:grovel :lisp :implementation)-
:customis used, no arguments are taken from the lisp-invocation library, the user must specify a command that completely starts the child lisp in a clean state.
- Better support for using MSYS2's git on Windows.
- Support for Mac M1 (#20).
- Fixed bug causing groveling to take an inordinately long time for systems with
:defsystem-depends-onor direct calls to
asdf:load-systemin their system definition files (!9).
- Fixed bug causing unused git and asd directives to linger in
- Add support for bare git repos in clpmfile (not from Github or Gitlab) (#22).
- Add clpmfile
"0.4". Remains backwards compatible with 0.3. (#22).
- Fix bug saving project metadata on Windows.
- Fix client's UIOP dependency to better suit ECL's bundled fork of ASDF.
- Fix issue READing strings in client from a lisp that is not SBCL (#13).
- Parse inherited
CL_SOURCE_REGISTRYconfig in client using ASDF (#14).